Camping is available on site for $25 per night per campsite, $40 for two nights (up to six people maximum per site). Booking link will be available soon
Here are some camping FAQ’s
Can I bring my dog, rat, guinea pig or alpaca (or any other animals) with me?
Registered support dogs on leads can be brought onto the festival site. All other animals should stay at home.
I’m camping, can I arrive a day or so early?
No – Sorry! Campers can arrive from Friday midday (12pm). We can recommend other camp areas in and around Bathurst for other nights – click here for information http://bathurstregion.com.au/visit-bathurst/accommodation/caravan-camping/
Are event and camping tickets separate tickets?
Yes, if you are camping you will need both and all people camping on a site, maximum of six, will need to enter at the same time.
Can I drive in and out of the campground?
Once you have driven on site you cannot drive in and out while the festival is open, i.e. 4:45pm to approximately 11pm Friday and 11:45am to approximately 11pm Saturday.
Are there powered sites and can I bring my own generator?
None of the Inland Sea of Sound campsites are powered.
You can bring your own generator, BUT there is a strict noise curfew between 12am and 8am in the campgrounds and your generator MUST be turned off between these hours.
No liquid fuels are permitted.
When can I arrive to set up my campsite?
You can arrive after midday on Friday 30 November. Please do not arrive after 8pm as we will not have staff to admit you.
Can we reserve a spot for our friends next to us?
If you want to camp together you must arrive together.
Can under 18’s camp without a parent or adult Guardian
Can I bring alcohol into the campground?
No, drinks can be purchased from the bars onsite. Security will search bags at the Festival entry and cars going into the camp-site.
Will there be toilets and showers in the campground?
Yes but access to the showers may be restricted during festival opening hours
Inland Sea of Sound 2018
Camping Terms & Conditions
- Everyone entering the campgrounds needs to have a valid ticket to the Festival for the full duration of the campground booking.
- All guests under the age of 18 years are to be accompanied by an adult.
- Orderly conduct is expected at all times. Security will be monitoring the area and reserve the right to refuse entry or reject anyone from the campgrounds who is deemed unfit or acting inappropriately.
- No motorhomes inside the campground. The maximum size for a camper trailer is 6 metres.
- One vehicle parked per site. Additional vehicles may park outside the Festival site.
- A maximum of six people are allowed to camp per site.
- No BYO alcohol. The festival bars will be open throughout the event and alcohol purchased there can be taken into the camping area.
- Vehicles may only be used to enter and exit the campground. Unregistered or un-roadworthy vehicles will not be permitted into the area.
- No open fires are permitted in the camping area.
- No animals are allowed into the camping area except for registered service dogs on leads.
- Prohibited items on the festival site including the campgrounds: Fireworks, explosives, any illegal substances, weapons, power tools, chainsaws, axes or dangerous equipment.
- Bag and Vehicle checks will apply.
- The Inland Sea of Sound Festival is striving to achieve the highest possible level of sustainability. We ask all patrons to assist with this goal by bringing their own reusable bottles and cups and removing all rubbish and placing it into the appropriate bins provided.
- Bathurst Regional Council and its employees are in no way liable for the loss, damage or injury to person or property incurred by the camper and any accompanying persons staying at the Inland Sea of Sound Festival site and campgrounds.